This tool have been placed here as a courtesy to you. Please use this information wisely and at your own risk. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
There are only 2 ways to qualify for the K IRC Section 911 Form 2555 Foreign Earned Income Exclusion; one of which is the Physical Presence Test. In order to qualify under the Physical Presence Test (PPT) one must be present outside the United States for 330 days out of any 365 days (330 out of 366 days in leap year).
- To use this simple tool simply start typing the country to which you are present. Your country will appear in a drop down list. Select your country.
- Then select the first date you entered the country above.
- Then select the end date you left the country above.
- Then select “Add Date Range”
- You will notice your input appears in the grid below.
- Then input your next date range. Don’t worry you can input date ranges out of order. And if you make a mistake or want to make an adjustment simply select the date or country from the output below and make the adjustment.
- Remember to qualify you must input an entire 365 date range.
- Finally, select Print and save this document for your records.
Please enter country. You can start typing in the text box, and select from displayed choices
Please enter Date From
Please enter Date To
Please enter valid date in “Date From” field. Use format: mm/dd/yyyy
Please enter valid date in “Date To” field. Use format: mm/dd/yyyy
Please enter correct From/To dates. “From” must be date before “To” date
New entry is conflicting with the following date range:
Please correct and try again
We have automatically filled in date range for you, and marked it in red color. Please feel free to edit it or click confirm
Okay, got it! Do not show this message again