Individual – U.S. Domestic Tax Compliance Solutions
Individual U.S. Domestic Tax / Compliance Solutions
When working with us, your returns are prepared by a Certified Public Accountant that has on average 20 years of experience. We do not out-source your return to another country, or train a housewife how to do returns in a few weeks. Nor, do you work with a staff person that is just out of high school and/or working their way through school, and a partner only spends 5 minutes on your return. With GEMMS one of our partners will take time to understand you and your tax situation
Working with a professional with our level of experience provides several advantages to you:
- We will ask probing questions to make sure that every deduction is considered
- We will be able to answer any questions that you have about your returns
- We can make sure that you are asking the right questions
GEMMS also goes beyond simply preparing your returns. We provide a more value for your dollar:
- We provide planning tips and advice for the upcoming year
- We are open all year, we do not close down after April 15th
- We provide a Daily News feed, Blog, and Monthly Newsletter so that you can stay current with tax changes as they happen
We provide all of these advantages and benefits to you for a fee that is similar to and/or lower than what a national tax preparation chain (i.e. a Fast-Tax Strip Mall type chain) charges.
Don’t believe us??? Here is a video made by CBS (->Link) that compared using Certified Public Accountants against the national tax preparation chains. In this report, using the tax professionals created the biggest refund, provided more value, and in one case, at a lower cost.
We do offer a wide range of services. Some of the services are as follows:
- Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Preparation and filing of Extensions
- Extension Calculation
- Preparation of Estimated Tax Preparation Vouchers
- Estimate Tax Calculation
- Review and defense against the IRS audits and/or notices
- Assisting delinquent filers prepare prior year returns and get caught up
- Many others
If you are ready to get started and/or would like a quote, please click here
If you have any questions or need any information, please contact Chuck Heyde at Chuck.Heyde@GEMMS.us or call us directly at 678-625-7641.